I think about running away from time to time. Not running away for good but running away indefinitely. I have a feeling most of you do too. There are times that last far too long when I don’t feel anything at all and all I want is any form of stimulation. Most of these times, thinking about running away is enough but I’m sure that there will be a time when escaping in fantasy won’t suffice. When this time comes, you should keep a few things in mind.
- You’re most probably going to come back at some point, don’t burn too many bridges.
- Travel light. Don’t take more than you can carry on your shoulders. Baggage will only hold you back.
- Let at least two people know how to find you if you need to be found.
- Wear comfortable shoes with strong soles.
- Carry a notebook and a pencil.
- Find a place where the people are nice.
- It’s okay yo go back even if it’s only been three days since you left.