I made a list of (almost) 28 things to do on my birthday. One of the points on the list was, of course, to put up a blog post. It’s actually quite a nice list. Check it out:-
- Spray paint graffiti
- Smoke from a Vaporiser
- Have special coffee
- Put up a blog post
- Launch a Chinese lantern
- Talk to a new girl
- Make a song. Even if its only 4 lines.
- Run a kilometre
- Make one person very happy somehow. (This is difficult!)
- Give yourself a gift and also your mom. Like Charlie.
- Find a new blog worth reading regularly? Too hard?
- Give everyone present at your party a compliment. Separate compliment for each person.
- If there is an open mic night somewhere, play.
- Feel the rain
- Watch the sunset
- Take a selfie with everyone there.
- Touch the sea.
- Give 3 strangers a hug.
- Write emails to those I’d want to meet but can’t.
- Get a new Look for a day.
- Wear headgear you have never worn before for the evening.
- Hitch hike at least 1km.
- Either get a drink or 50 rs.
- Find an old album you love and listen to it straight through
- Make a new friend
Most of the things on this list still seem achievable in the little time I have left today. So you will have to wait suspensefully until I finish my birthday and give you an update on this list. Wish me luck!
Happy Birthday to me!